John Huntingdon Centre

As part of our long-term planning, the charity’s move this August to the recently converted John Huntingdon Centre (previously known as the Compass Centre) represents another key milestone.

Compass House was originally built in the 1970s on what we understand was originally JHC land. So developments have gone full circle!

These new headquarters will provide our team with more accessible space to support our clients.

And the move will enable JHC to add four new properties to its housing portfolio. We’ll achieve this by converting the upstairs of the new building into two flats after which we will turn our current further two houses.

July update: we are delighted that two of these new properties, part of the actual Centre, have been completed recently and are now occupied.

June 2015

16.02.16-116.02.16-216.02.16-414.01.16-308.01.16-314.01.16-6 14.01.1616.02.16-3116.02.16-2 (1)18.02.16-1118.02.16-318.02.16-208.04.16-308.04.16-408.04.16-1322.03.1608.04.16-1 22.06.16-2

March 2016

22.03.16-(1)22.03.16-522.03.16

June 2016

06.06.16-4 06.06.16-14 06.06.16-1106.06.16-10  06.06.16-19